Deposit & Cancellations
In order to secure your date, ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED must receive a deposit of £100.00 upon confirmation of the booking. All cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to the event’s scheduled date. Any cancellation made fewer than 30 days prior to the event will be subject to a penalty of no less than half of the contracted amount. Any cancellation made fewer than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event will be subject to a penalty equal to the total contracted amount.
Your £100.00 deposit is non-refundable, but will be deducted from the total cost of your event. The agreed sum total for your event must be paid in full and received into our account no later than 14 days prior to your event date, upon which you will be invoiced accordingly.
are based on the date, times, duration and location of your event. We do not operate a fixed fee or an hourly rate, as almost every event is different. All travel expenses incurred will be chargeable should you require a member of the ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED team to view the venue prior to the event’s commencement date.
The ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED unique brand specializes in providing music for all occasions including wedding receptions, private parties, corporate events, company parties, boat parties etc….. Any event where there is a requirement for the highest level of quality in music, you can be assured ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED will deliver!
We boast a 100,000+ song database of ALL genres, guaranteed to illuminate any function.
In order to grant requests, format sheets and playlists must be received at least 10 working days prior to your event.
ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED guarantees the glowing success of each event without the need to feature anything offensive or distasteful.
Should you wish to speak with a member of our team, please contact our office
Tel: +44 (0)800 084 2024
Tel: +44 (0)208 281 1442
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 292 949
ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
Company Registration 7953914
ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Contract” means a contract for the hire of equipment and/or services by the acceptance of an order / cleared funds deposit.
- “Equipment” means the equipment described or any individual item thereof.
- “DJ” means Disc Jockey.
- “Assistant” means a member of the R2RML staff.
- “Hire Period” means a period starting on the date that equipment is dispatched to the hirer and ending on the date on which the equipment is returned to R2RML.
- “Hirer” means the hirer, whether it is a company or individual, of equipment from R2RML.
- “R2RML” means the company Roc2Roc Music Limited.
2. All descriptions and specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions issued by R2RML are approximate only, and are intended only to present a general idea of the goods to which they refer and shall not form part of the contract.
3. R2RML reserves the right to supply equipment of similar design to the equipment booked.
4. Your DJ is entirely self-contained with a complete set of sound, lighting and music if that is what you have booked. The client should supply a minimum of two 13 amp 240-volt sockets on a minimum 16 amp supply at the working position and a clear solid level working space to accommodate the equipment, with ample height (minimum 3 metres) for lighting. This is particularly important in marquees.
5. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the electrical supply is safe, properly earthed and is supplied at the correct voltage. Our staff and DJ’s will not connect to an electrical supply, which they consider to be anything less than totally safe.
6. The equipment may not be set up directly on top of a dance floor, as this causes cd’s (and vinyl where specified) to jump.
7. The DJ will accommodate requests throughout the night wherever possible.
8. The standard fee, except for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, is for up to five hours before 12 midnight from the time when the event is contracted to be ready to start (i.e. 7pm to 12 midnight). Additional hours will be charged at a rate of £50 per half hour or part of till 2am, then at a rate of £150 per hour or part of until the finish time. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve are subject to pre-arranged seasonal cost increases.
9. The DJ may play on later than contracted if requested by the customer. In these circumstances, the customer must pay the DJ for the extra time when the request is made, by cash in whole at the aforementioned rates.
10. Standard fees are based on Staff and DJ’s arriving immediately prior to playing / event start time. Where an early set up is required an additional fee may be made.
11. All Prices are subject to VAT at the current rate, if applicable.
12. R2RML under no circumstances operates an open book audit policy.
13. Should the client instruct that the equipment is to be installed early in the day and left on site without wishing to pay for an R2RML member of staff in attendance throughout the day, the safety and security of the equipment shall be at the risk to the client. The client must safeguard against theft, damage, third party liability and other risks whilst the equipment is in their charge. The client should contact their insurers to ensure that they have adequate cover, the minimum requirement being the replacement value of the equipment, which could be in excess of £25,000.
14. Fees are based on engagements within the M25. For events outside this area a travelling charge of 75p per mile from base to event each way may be charged.
15. Where an event outside the M25 finishes later than 2am, the client should provide overnight accommodation in the form of a twin room, bed and breakfast for the DJ and assistant. This should ideally be on site, or close to the venue. If this is not possible please notify our office at the time of booking.
16. Deposits are due immediately when the booking is made to secure the date. Full payment is due 14 days in advance of the event.
17. Bookings are only confirmed when the client’s non-refundable deposit has been received. Any changes to the agreement must be confirmed in writing by both sides. Cancellation of a confirmed booking may only be made in writing. Bookings cannot be cancelled by telephone.
18. All cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to the event’s scheduled date. Any cancellation made fewer than 30 days prior to the event will be subject to a penalty of no less than half of the contracted amount. Any cancellation made fewer than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the event will be subject to a penalty equal to the total contracted amount. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve – Due to the exceptional high demand and nature of these dates, any cancellations once the contract has been agreed by both parties will attract a 100% full fee cancellation charge, irrespective of notice period or any other factors.
19. When a booking has been formally cancelled and accepted by both parties, the client forfeits any rights to use that DJ / Equipment on that date, irrespective of deposits or cancellation charge paid or due.
20. R2RML shall have the right to terminate a contract forthwith by giving notice in writing if the hirer fails to make payment of any sum in accordance with the contract, or the hirer enters into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntarily otherwise than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction without insolvency or shall compound or make any arrangement with its creditors or shall be the subject of any application for administration order or shall be subject of any proposal under part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986 for a composition in satisfaction of its debts.
21. Every effort is made to provide the DJ of the client’s choice, but DJ’s are not booked by individual name. R2RML reserves the right to substitute an alternative DJ at any time up to and including the day of the event without notice.
22. All equipment used and practices adopted conform to Health and Safety legislation and recommendations, and all equipment is serviced and tested to PAT and EMC electrical safety regulations.
23. The client has the right to control the volume within the limitations of the equipment.
24. The DJ and Assistants shall be deemed to be under the direction of the client, and shall be regarded as the agent of the client, who alone shall be responsible for any claims arising from placing or operation of the equipment.
25. The client should provide the DJ and assistants with secure changing facilities and reasonable refreshments at no charge. Where the DJ or assistant is required to be at the venue for five hours or more including setting up and strike times, a full hot meal should be provided. Should no arrangements be made to feed the DJ and Assistant, they will leave the site for a reasonable time to obtain a meal, the cost of which will be borne by the client. For shorter periods less than five hours, refreshment in the form of soft drinks only need be provided whilst the DJ or assistant is working.
26. The client is responsible for safeguarding the equipment of R2RML and any equipment supplied by contractors to R2RML, and is expected to reimburse for any losses, damages, breakages or injuries.
27. In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction or complaint, this must be notified to the R2RML office in writing within seven days.
28. Whilst every effort is made to ensure a smooth running of all events, R2RML cannot be held responsible or liable for circumstances beyond their control including road traffic incidents, natural disasters or acts of terrorism.
29. R2RML shall not be liable for the following loss or damage howsoever caused and even if foreseeable by or in contemplation of R2RML: loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings whether sustained by the hirer or any other person, or special, indirect or consequential loss, other than direct physical damage to tangible property of the hirer or any other person, or any loss arising from any claim made against R2RML by any other person.
ROC2ROC MUSIC LIMITED, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
Company Registration 7953914